Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finale

It's safe to say that "hell week" is over. What is hell week? It's the week before dead week when everything is due. Literally, everything. I powered through an 8 page essay on tax reform and a modified GI Bill, I completed a lab report that had at least 150 cells of data, and I hopefully did well (fingers crossed) on my Chem test over material I didn't even know about until the day before. Also, I wrote an extra 2 pages on budget deficit in an attempt for extra credit. It surely was hell, considering I had to read about 600 pages for the 8 page essay.
I decided to google hell week, because I'm lame like that, and a lot of the sources read "the week where everything is due. also the week where numerous college students consider dropping out." I must say, I was relieved. The stress at the beginning of the week was so intense, I really, really did consider transferring. But, I'm hanging on for as long as I possibly can. Nothing is going to shake me. My dad told me, when he called in the midst of all my immeasurable stress, "It's just a game. Figure out the game, then figure out how to play it."
What would I do without him?

Two weeks from today, I'll have a glorious break. December 15 to January 9. That is almost a month.
Thank.God.

1 comment: