Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Breath of a Fallen Angel

[story mode engaged]

**I lay down beside him and his rough, gentle hands take control. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen. I attempt to pretend that I'm sleeping, but I've never had a good poker face. I lay motionless as his fingers move over my arms, down my side, brushing my legs and moving back up. I can feel my heart starting to race, and better yet, I can feel his against my back, beating to the exact rhythm of mine. Ten minutes pass by, twenty, then thirty; I'm not sure how to react but I know I don't want him to stop. I start to consider the right time to flip over, so my face is right in his. I count to fifteen, twenty, thirty, forty; all this time and I cannot muster up the courage to do it. He knows that I'm awake by now. He starts to tug on my side to get me to lay on my back. I know that resisting him would just blow my cover. I timidly roll over to my back and stare at the ceiling, still unsure of how to handle the situation. His hands dance all over my body. Soon enough he's on top of me. His marble-like skin gleams in the faint light coming from the window. I shyly run my hands up his arms and gracefully back down. His face leans closer to mine in the dark; I can still see his eyes staring right back into mine. I've waited years for this moment and finally it comes. He kisses me. At first it's light and airy, but then he progresses to pulling on my lower lip with the mere force of his lips. He holds onto it like a savory strawberry. This exchange happens for the next few hours, each minute bringing a slightly more intense touch and a different position in relation to the bed.
When it was all over, I couldn't sleep.
I returned to my dorm the next morning and I couldn't eat.
This drastic turn of events not only made my stomach churn, but it shook up my life in the best way possible.
I thought I loved him before, and now I'm not so sure, but there is no doubt in my mind that this boy, Abel, is meant to stick around for a while. At least, that's what I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment