Sunday, November 27, 2011

Realization

I think I'm done here. I'm extremely indecisive when it comes to some things in my life, and I realized that I made a bad choice. At least, I think I did. This school is highly ranked and will surely pay off in the future, but who am I kidding? I don't want to be an engineer. I don't want to slave away doing calculus and thermodynamics and physics. It just isn't me. I want to be happy. I've never really been ecstatic with my life, but I sure understand when I'm depressed.
This place just makes me severely depressed, shoving me into a whirlwind of sadness and regret day by day.
I thought my life was getting a little better by a few select people entering my life. But now I realize that I'm changing who I am for them. I'm changing my morals; I'm changing my rules. I don't want to change these things for someone who I know is temporary.
This place makes me feel like I have no choice. I feel forced to constantly hang out with people and I don't enjoy it. I don't mind being alone, but I hate being lonely.
Something needs to change.
I just need to make a decision, and quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment